Information acc. § 5 TMG
At the south ring 12
01619 time grove
NORDLANDBLOG is a registered trademark - registered under the certificate number 30 2017 225 875 at the German Patent and Trademark Office
Small businesses regulation:
All prices quoted are final prices including VAT and, if applicable, plus delivery / shipping costs. Due to the small business status gem. § 19 UStG, VAT is not shown in the invoice.
Responsible for the content (according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV):
Cornelia Sirko Trentsch
We use on these pages, in addition to our own and thus copyrighted images, other images other providers and rights owners, which we mention in this case by name or picture in the linked post.
A use and the copying of our own, on this homepage and in our social media channels used pictures may take place only with our explicit agreement.
In addition, we occasionally use the image database of Pixabay . All images and videos provided on Pixabay are public domain according to the Creative Commons CC0 disclaimer. As far as legally possible, all copyright and related rights to the content have been assigned by the authors. The pictures and videos are therefore not subject to any copyrights and can - modified or unchanged - be used free of charge for commercial and non-commercial applications in digital or printed form without image credits or references.
Note according to online dispute resolution regulation
Under current law, we are required to alert consumers to the existence of the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be used to settle disputes without the need to bring a court to court. The platform is set up by the European Commission. The European online dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr . Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are ready to participate in an out-of-court conciliation procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Responsible is the General Consumer Arbitration Center of the Center for Arbitration eV, Strassburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de .
Disclaimer - legal notice
§ 1 Warning on content
The free and freely accessible contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the provided free and freely accessible journalistic guides and news. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. Just by calling the free and freely accessible content, no contractual relationship between the user and the provider is concluded, insofar as it lacks the legal binding will of the provider.
§ 2 External links
This website contains links to third party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the external content on the initial linking of external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 3 Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
§ 4 Special conditions of use
Insofar as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the aforementioned paragraphs, this shall be expressly stated at the appropriate place. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.
Source: Expert directory
The participation in competitions of the website Nordlandblog as well as the affiliated and permanently connected social media channels is possible to the below mentioned conditions of participation and competition rules.
By participating in the raffle the participant accepts these explicitly. The statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany apply. In the case of individual, invalid terms of participation or competition rules, the other guidelines remain valid.
Eligible for participation is any adult aged 18 and above who is primarily resident in the Federal Republic of Germany, another country of the European Union and Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland, Great Britain and Switzerland. Participation in Nordlandblog competitions is free.
The participants will incur no additional costs.
Each person may only participate once in the raffle. A multiple participation (eg by giving different names or e-mail addresses) is not permitted and automatically leads to exclusion from the raffle when it becomes known.
The participant undertakes not to divulge any unlawful content and assures that he holds all rights to the content he shares (in particular any image rights).
- Competition procedure: The competitions take place exclusively on levitrasi.net as well as on the connected and permanently connected social media channels.
Replies sent after the closing date are excluded from the competition.
The competition starts with the publication date and ends as indicated in the respective case.
Among all participants, the lot decides by ensuring the random principle.
The raffle of the prize will take place in the specified period directly on the Nordland Blog and / or on our permanently connected social media channels.
In the case of winning, Nordlandblog (represented by Cornelia Trentsch) needs the correct first and last name and the winner's address for sending the prize.
If the person does not report back within seven days of the profit notification, the claim to the prize is void. Material profits are not paid in cash and are excluded from exchange.
Profits can not be transferred to third parties. There is no warranty or guarantee on the profits. The legal process is excluded.
The participant agrees that the name, submitted photos or pictures may be published and used on the website: levitrasi.net and the affiliated social media presences.
- Cancellation / suspension of the raffle: The website Nordlandblog (represented by Cornelia Trentsch) reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the raffle if it is aware of any manipulation or if the raffle is no longer properly executed. This applies in particular to the failure of hardware or software, program errors or unauthorized interventions by third parties (eg computer viruses) or if there are legal problems.
In addition, the organizer of the raffle reserves the right to adjust the raffle, to change if necessary.
- Exclusion of participants: The website Nordlandblog as well as the affiliated and permanently connected social media channels (represented by Cornelia Trentsch) reserves the right to exclude participants from participation and to delete them if they violate the conditions of participation or the competition rules.
Participants who manipulate the raffle (eg by participating with multiple e-mail addresses or with multiple names) are excluded from participation in the raffle when they become known.
Profits can also be subsequently revoked and any already delivered profits can be reclaimed on becoming aware of a fraud or manipulation attempt.
The misuse of third-party names / e-mail addresses always leads to exclusion from the raffles.
- Disclaimer: The competitions are organized exclusively by Cornelia Trentsch the site operator of levitrasi.net.
The winnings will be made available to the organizer of the competition partners.
The raffles are otherwise unrelated to other companies or people and not to social media channels such as Facebook or Instagram. The recipient of the data and information provided by the participants and thus the contact person and responsible person is solely the site operator of levitrasi.net All questions, comments or complaints about the competition must therefore be addressed to email@example.com .
- Disclaimer: The organizer of the competition, ie the site operator of levitrasi.net is not liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from participation in the action or the unavailability of the Internet server, unless they are due to gross negligence or deliberate action attributable to the organizer.
Legal recourse is therefore excluded.
We mark recommended products or links to products that are part of an affiliate partnership on this page with an asterisk (*). Buying it does not cost you a penny anymore, but it supports our work on this homepage, as we receive a small commission from the affiliate partner for your purchase.
- By submitting a guest post, you declare that you are the author of the post provided and that you hold all rights to the content.
- By submitting or uploading data and files, you declare that you hold the rights to publish all submitted texts, images and any other content (such as music or videos).
- By submitting the article you declare that he does not violate applicable law.
- By submitting or uploading your guest contribution, including all content, you agree that any legal consequences arising from the content provided will be accepted by you as the sender.
- You transfer the free, time and space unlimited publication and usage rights to all submitted by you content, articles and pictures and authorize us expressly, the content in the form chosen by us on Nordlandblog, affiliated websites, in newsletters and all relevant social media and to publish or promote networks (such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and others) for all commercial and editorial purposes.
- You agree to the submission of your Guest Contribution that advertisements may be placed within the published article and / or its surroundings.
- You agree with the submission or the upload of your guest contribution that the operators of the Nordlandblog can change, amend or shorten the submitted text and the submitted pictures at any time. This includes the optimization under SEO aspects.
- By submitting your contribution you also give us your consent that your article on other platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, RSS directories, etc. can be published.
- We reserve the right not to publish submitted and created guest contributions without giving reasons.
By submitting / creating a contribution, you accept the conditions stated here for this process.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . We are ready to participate in an out-of-court settlement.